We supervise the accounting staff at the client's company, thus assuming responsibility in line with the function of the company's Chief Accountant. The scope of accounting supervision includes, first of all, formal and accounting control of accounting evidence, verification of the correctness of entered accounting records, support related to the preparation of reporting documentation, such as declarations and financial statements.
Scope of accounting supervision:
- Checking the accounting records for compliance with the Accounting Act, tax laws and the company chart of accounts
- Verification of correctness of tax on goods and services VAT settlements (declarations, registers, JPK/ SAF-T reports)
- Verification of the correctness of the calculations for income taxes: corporate income tax (CIT), tax on civil law transactions (PCC), withholding tax, real estate tax, etc.
- Verification of prepared CIT-8, tax on goods and services VAT-7, tax on goods and services VAT-EU, tax identification number NIP-8 and other tax returns
- Supervision over the preparation or preparation of financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss account, notes, statement of changes in equity, cash flow statement
- Providing information and explanations on accounting and tax regulations
If you have any questions regarding accounting supervision, please contact us.
+48 504 226 202